Customer Relationship Management, or Salesforce CRM, is a cloud-based platform that helps businesses keep track of and improve their contacts with customers. It gives you a set of tools and features that you can use to make sales, marketing, customer service, and other business processes run more smoothly.
Why Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce CRM helps businesses build strong ties with their customers, streamline their sales processes, and work together better. Here’s why it’s important for current customer-focused businesses to know how to use Salesforce CRM:
Salesforce gives you a full picture of how your customers connect with you, so you can give them a more personalized experience.
Sales and Lead Management:
Salesforce helps manage leads, keep track of sales operations, and optimize the sales pipeline.
Service and Support:
Case management, information bases, and automation can be used to improve customer service and support.
Salesforce makes it possible to run targeted marketing efforts, keep in touch with leads, and analyse marketing data.
Key Highlights of Our Training:
Introduction to Salesforce CRM:
Learn about the parts, features, and perks of Salesforce CRM in this introduction.
Dive into Sales Cloud to manage leads, opportunities, contacts, and sales success.
Learn about Service Cloud for customer service, case tracking, and knowledge bases.
Check out Marketing Cloud to create, manage, and automate marketing program and processes.
Customization and Setup:
Learn how to change Salesforce so that it fits the needs of your business.
Reports and Dashboards:
Learn how to make reports and dashboards to help you see and understand your data.
Automation and Workflows:
Explore automation tools like workflows, the process builder, and approval processes.
Integration and AppExchange:
Check out the Salesforce AppExchange for integration choices and third-party apps.
Why Choose Our Security Testing Training?
Learn from experienced Salesforce pros who share real-world tips and the best ways to do things in the industry.
Get real-world experience through tasks, projects, and situations that happen in the real world.
Learn the skills you need to drive customer-focused business plans and growth.
Flexible Learning Formats:
You can choose to take online courses at your own pace or as per your schedule.
Who Should Attend:
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
- Business Analysts and Administrators
- Anyone who wants to use Salesforce CRM to handle business relationships
Why Choose Checkmate IT Tech?
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your Salesforce CRM journey. Checkmate IT offers a comprehensive introduction to Salesforce CRM, including both theoretical and practical aspects. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
- Understanding Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and its Importance
- Overview of Salesforce and its Role in Business Management
- Setting up a Salesforce Account and Navigating the Salesforce Platform
- Exploring Salesforce Interface: Home, Tabs, Records
- Navigating Objects, Fields, and Layouts
- Customizing the Salesforce UI for Enhanced User Experience
- Creating and Managing Accounts and Contacts in Salesforce
- Understanding Relationships between Accounts and Contacts
- Maintaining Clean and Accurate Customer Data
- Introduction to Sales Cloud Features and Benefits
- Managing Leads, Opportunities, and Sales Processes
- Tracking Sales Activities and Communication
- Understanding Service Cloud Capabilities
- Managing Cases, Service Requests, and Support Tickets
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service with Salesforce
- Implementing Workflow Rules and Process Builder
- Creating and Automating Business Processes
- Using Approvals and Automated Email Notifications
- Generating Reports to Analyze Data and Performance
- Creating Custom Dashboards for Real-Time Insights
- Sharing Reports and Dashboards with Stakeholders
- Data Import and Export Strategies in Salesforce
- Data Deduplication and Data Quality Best Practices
- Managing Data with Data Loader and Data Import Wizard
- Exploring Salesforce AppExchange for Third-Party Apps
- Integrating Salesforce with External Systems (e.g., Email, ERP)
- Extending Salesforce Functionality with AppExchange Apps
- Introduction to Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Transitioning from Classic to Lightning UI
- Building Lightning Pages and Components
- Guided Hands-On Projects: Implementing Salesforce Solutions for Real Scenarios
- Student Presentations and Project Demonstrations
- Review of Key Concepts and Takeaways
- Discussion of Further Learning Paths and Resources
- Certificates of Completion
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Customization and Configuration
- Salesforce Data Modeling
- Apex Programming (Salesforce’s programming language)
- Visualforce Pages and Components
- Lightning Components and Aura Framework
- Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL)
- Salesforce Automation (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Flow)
- Salesforce Integration (APIs, Web Services, Middleware)
- AppExchange App Development
- Salesforce Security and Permissions
- Reports and Dashboards
- Lightning App Builder
- Salesforce Mobile App Customization
Meet Your Mentors
Experience: Lara Wilde has been a Certified Salesforce Administrator and Marketing Cloud Consultant for over 6 years. She is an expert at using Salesforce to develop customized customer journeys and improve marketing efforts. A look at the course: Lara will talk about Salesforce Marketing Cloud features like email campaigns, automation workflows, and analytics in her training classes. She will show students how to set up targeted marketing efforts and figure out how well they are working.
Experience: Sunil Jay is an experienced Salesforce Developer who knows how to build custom apps and connections on the Salesforce platform. Course Highlights: Sunil's course will include advanced Salesforce development, including Lightning Component development, Apex REST services, and combining Salesforce with APIs from other companies. He will show students how to use Salesforce to build dynamic and custom solutions.
Experience: Jessica Miller has worked in sales process streamlining and CRM adoption and is a Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant. She has experience of how to improve sales efficiency, lead management, and tracking of opportunities. Course Insights: Jessica's training lessons will focus on the features of Salesforce Sales Cloud, such as converting leads, managing opportunities, and predicting sales. She will show students how to set up a streamlined sales process and how to use Salesforce to make sales more successful.
Admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming cohort. Apply early to secure your seat.
"Begin your journey with a 20% upfront payment, and our dedicated associate will guide you through the enrollment process."
Career Services By Checkmate IT Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
Salesforce CRM is a cloud-based software platform that helps businesses handle their interactions with customers, sales, marketing, and customer service. It’s important because it lets companies streamline their contacts with customers, improve their sales processes, and make customers happier.
No, you don’t need to know anything about technology to learn about Salesforce CRM. Salesforce has tools and systems that are easy to use for people with different levels of technical knowledge.
Learning about Salesforce CRM can help you learn how to manage customer data, automate sales, build workflows, create reports and graphs, and understand how customer-centric processes work.
A normal Salesforce CRM training program covers things like how to use the Salesforce interface, how to create and manage leads and opportunities, how to build custom objects, how to use workflows and approvals to automate processes, and how to make reports.
There are qualifications for Salesforce CRM, so the answer is yes. For example, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant are all examples of certifications from Salesforce.
Yes, we do offer help after training to help you get a job. This help includes access to tools, chances to meet new people, help with making a resume, and help getting ready for an interview.
You can work on projects like setting up a sales process in Salesforce, automating lead assignment and follow-up, making custom objects to track unique business data, and building custom reports and screens.
Yes, you can specialize in things like sales automation, service management, marketing automation, or become a certified Salesforce administrator or expert.
Jobs like Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, Sales Operations Analyst, Customer Service Representative, and other jobs in fields like technology, sales and marketing, and customer service.