WHAT IS NODE JS?
Many features, such as file I/O, networking, and web development, are supported by Node.js’s extensive collection of pre-installed modules. The extensive ecosystem of third-party modules and packages is the result of a huge and active developer community, which makes it simple to locate and implement libraries for a wide range of applications.
Node.js is widely used by companies and organizations of all sizes, including Netflix, LinkedIn, Walmart, and Uber, to build their web applications. It is a popular choice for building back-end APIs, web services, and real-time applications, and is considered one of the most important technologies in modern web development.
NODE JS Certification
Why Choose Checkmate
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your Big data Analytics journey. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Then, Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
- Introduction to Node.js: Understanding what Node.js is, its history, and how it works.
- Setting up Node.js: Installing Node.js and configuring your development environment.
- Node.js basics: Learning the basic concepts of Node.js like modules, event-driven programming, and callbacks.
- Node.js APIs: Exploring Node.js APIs like the file system, HTTP, and web sockets.
- Building web applications with Node.js: Building a complete web application using Node.js, Express.js, and a database.
- Testing Node.js applications: Writing tests for Node.js applications using Mocha and Chai.
- Debugging Node.js applications: Debugging Node.js applications using built-in debugging tools and external tools like Node Inspector.
- Deploying Node.js applications: Understanding the deployment process of Node.js applications and deploying them to cloud platforms like Heroku and AWS.
- Best practices and advanced topics: Learning best practices for building and maintaining Node.js applications, advanced topics like real-time applications using Web Sockets, and performance optimization techniques.
This syllabus is a good starting point for anyone who wants to learn Node.js from scratch. It covers the basic concepts and gradually builds up to more advanced topics. You can also supplement your learning with online tutorials, documentation, and community resources.