React Native Development
Welcome to our complete React Native Development Training program! In the world of making mobile apps, React Native has become a powerful tool for making mobile apps that work on multiple platforms from a single codebase. The goal of our training is to give you the skills and information you need to become a skilled React Native developer and make interesting mobile apps.
Why React Native Development?
You can make mobile apps for both iOS and Android using the same script, which saves time and effort.
Performance at home:
React By using native components and optimizing rendering, native apps work almost as well as native apps.
It lets you make changes to your app’s code in real time and see the effects right away. These speeds up development and helps find bugs faster.
You can use a huge community of third-party libraries and parts to improve the way your app works.
Key Highlights of Our Training:
Introduction to React Native:
Learn about what React Native is and how it can help you make mobile apps by understanding its ideas, architecture, and benefits.
Setting Up Your Environment:
Learn how to set up your programming environment and make your first React Native project.
Components and UI:
Learn about React Native components, styling, layout, and navigation to make user experiences that are easy to use.
Use React’ s built-in state and famous libraries like Redux to learn about state management.
Testing and Debugging:
Learn how to test and fix problems with React Native apps, including how to use the React Native Debugger.
Deployment and Distribution:
Find out how to put your app in app stores and send it to users.
Why Choose Our React Native Development Training?
Learn from experienced React Native developers who share real-world tips and the best ways to do things in business.
Learn by doing coding tasks, projects, and simulations of the real world.
Get skills that are in high demand in the industry for making cross-platform mobile apps.
If you know how to use React Native, you can move up in your career in the mobile app creation and tech industries.
Flexible Learning Formats:
You can choose to take online courses at your own pace or attend live sessions led by a teacher to fit your schedule.
Who Should Attend:
- People who want to make mobile apps
- Web developers are switching to making mobile apps
- IT professionals who want to make apps that work on more than one platform
- Anyone who is interested in making mobile apps with one codebase
Why Choose Checkmate IT Tech
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your React Native Development journey. Checkmate IT offers a comprehensive introduction to React Native Development, including both theoretical and practical aspects. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
- Overview of React Native and its Advantages
- Differences between React Native and Native Development
- Setting up a React Native Development Environment
- Introduction to React Components and JSX
- Building UI with React Native Elements
- State and Props in React Native
- Styling Components with CSS and Flexbox
- Creating Responsive Layouts for Different Devices
- Custom Styling and Themes in React Native
- React Navigation: Stack Navigator, Tab Navigator, Drawer Navigator
- Navigating between Screens and Passing Data
- Deep Linking and Handling Navigation Events
- Fetching Data from APIs using Fetch and Axios
- Handling Asynchronous Operations in React Native
- Using Redux for State Management
- Working with Text Inputs, Buttons, and Forms
- Gesture Recognition and Touch Events
- Building User-Friendly Forms
- Displaying Images and Icons in React Native
- Playing Audio and Video Files
- Using Camera and Image Picker
- Accessing Device Features: Geolocation, Contacts, Sensors
- Integrating Native Modules with React Native (Native Modules)
- Using Third-Party Libraries and Native Modules
- Understanding the Principles of Redux
- Creating Redux Store, Actions, and Reducers
- Integrating Redux with React Native
- Debugging React Native Apps: React DevTools, Chrome Debugger
- Testing React Native Components and Logic
- Performance Optimization and Debugging Tips
- Guided Hands-On Projects: Developing Realistic React Native Apps
- Student Presentations and Code Review
- Review of Key Concepts and Takeaways
- Discussion of Further Learning Paths and Resources
- Certificates of Completion
- React Native Components and API.
- UI/UX Design for Mobile
- State Management (Redux, MobX, and Context API)
- Direction and Navigation
- Integration of native modules
- Libraries and packages created by Third parties
- Getting mobile performance just right
- Code for each platform (iOS, Android)
- Debugging and making profiles
- Unit, Integration, and UI Testing of Mobile Apps
- CI/CD stands for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Flexible layout and design
- Submission to the App Store and Deployment
- Using the features of the device (camera, GPS, etc.)
Meet Your Mentors
Rajesh Gupta is a software engineer and a master in React Native. He has been making mobile apps for ten years. He worked on different projects from the beginning to the end. He specializes in cross-platform solutions that make code reuse and user experience the best they can be. Rajesh's biggest accomplishment is that he was in charge of making "Task Master," an efficiency app that is available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store. With a strong commitment, he led his team to make an app that got good reviews and kept users interested. Course Insights: As an instructor, Rajesh shares his real-world knowledge about React Native's features, how it works with native modules, and how to handle states efficiently. His way of teaching is based on hands-on examples and real-world use cases, and he walks students through the process of making mobile apps that work well and use React Native.
Vishal Morris is a well-known mobile app developer and React Native fan. He is known for his skill at making mobile apps that look great and are easy to use. Vishal brings a unique point of view to her development projects because she has a background in both design and code. Course Insights: As a teacher, Vishal focuses on how design and programming work together in React Native projects. His way of teaching is a mix of design concepts and coding practices. He shows students how to think about UI/UX, make layouts that work on different devices, and use navigation patterns.
Alex Kim is a knowledgeable software worker who has been using React Native to make mobile apps for the past seven years. On his journey, he has worked on projects with both new and old companies, which shows how adaptable and good at solving problems he is. Alex's biggest accomplishment is he made the app "Travel Ease," which helps people plan trips by combining information from different sources to make full schedules. The app did well because it handled data well and was made with the user in mind. Training Insights: Alex teaches his students about the details of React Native's component process, how to handle data with Redux, and how to integrate native modules. His way of teaching combines theoretical knowledge with real-world application. This helps students understand the complexities of React Native development and build a mindset for solving problems.
Total Admission Fee
Admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming cohort. Apply early to secure your seat.
Career Services By Checkmate IT Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
Learning React Native can help you get better at making mobile apps, UI/UX design, component-based architecture, state management, and working with native device features.
In a typical React Native course, you’ll learn how to set up development environments, build UI components, move from one screen to another, handle user input, use APIs, and post apps to app stores.
Even though there isn’t a standard certification for React Native, you can show off your React Native work with general web development certifications.
Yes, we do offer help after training to help you get a job. This help includes access to tools, chances to meet new people, help with making a resume, and help getting ready for an interview.
You can work on projects like making a to-do list app, building a weather app that gets real-time data, developing a social media feed, making a mobile e-commerce app, or making a mobile version of a current web app.
Yes, React Native can be used to make complicated apps. React Native has been used to make the mobile versions of many popular apps, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Airbnb.
Getting to know React Native opens the door to jobs like “React Native Developer,” “Mobile App Developer,” “Front-End Developer,” and “UI/UX Designer,” as well as jobs in tech startups and well-known companies.