Power BI Training
Welcome to our thorough Power BI course! Power BI has become a strong tool in the fields of data visualization and business intelligence for turning raw data into meaningful and actionable insights. Our training is meant to give you the skills and information you need to use Power BI to its fullest potential and become a skilled data analyst and expert in data visualization.
Why use Power BI?
Microsoft’s Power BI is a top business analytics tool that lets you connect, analyze, and visualize data from different sources. This helps organizations make decisions based on data. Here are some reasons why data-driven businesses of today need Power BI:
It’s easy to connect to data sources, change data, and look into how data is related.
Make visualizations that are interactive and changeable so that people can understand complex data.
Modelling data for analysis:
Use Power Query and Power Pivot to model and shape data.
Key Highlights of Our Training
Introduction to Power BI:
Learn about Power BI’s structure, parts, and benefits in the context of current business intelligence.
Connecting to Data:
Learn how to connect to databases, files, and online services, which are all types of data sources.
Use Power Query to clean, change, and shape data before you analyze it.
Use Power Pivot to create data models and connections between tables.
Learn how to make charts, graphs, lists, and maps that are interesting to look at.
Combine visualizations with dashboards and reports to make them more dynamic and useful for exploring data.
DAX (Data Analysis Expressions):
Learn the DAX language to make complicated calculations, calculated columns, and measures.
Publishing and Sharing:
Learn how to publish reports to the Power BI service and share them with peers.
Why Should You Take Our Power BI Course?
Learn from data scientists who have worked in the field and know what the best practices are.
Do guided tasks, real-world simulations, and hands-on projects to learn in the real world.
That are in high demand in the data research and visualization industry.
If you know how to use Power BI, you can move up in your career in data analysis, business intelligence, and reports.
Flexible Learning Formats:
You can choose to take online courses at your own pace or attend live sessions led by a teacher to fit your schedule.
Who Should attend?
- Data analysts and people who work in business intelligence
- IT professionals who want to learn how to display data
- Business professionals who want to effectively analyze and show data
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Power BI well
Why Choose Checkmate
If you want to find training providers who offer ongoing support and tools to help you do well on your Power BI journey, you can look at the following. Checkmate IT gives a full introduction to Power BI that covers both the theory and the real world. Some of these are access to trainers, online communities, practice tasks, and help with finding a job. Checkmate IT Tech has training choices that work with your schedule and how you like to learn.
- A Look at Power BI and What It Does for Data Analysis
- Power BI’s most important features and skills
- Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service setup
- Connecting to Excel, Databases, and Web Services as Data Sources
- Using Power Query Editor to change and clean data
- Power BI data modelling and relationships
- Getting Started with Data Visualisation
- Making Bar, Column, Line, and Pie Charts
- How to Format and Change Visuals in Power BI
- Making Dashboards and Reports That Can Be Interacted With
- Using drill-downs to see data in a hierarchy
- Visualizations and maps of the world
- A Guide to DAX Formulas and Functions
- figured out the measurements and columns
- The functions of aggregations and time intelligence
- Putting Reports on Power BI Service and Sharing Them
- Working with Teams and Other People
- Accessing Reports on the Go with the Power BI Mobile App
- Power BI Gateway and Data Refresh is the seventh module.
- Putting Power BI Gateway in place and setting it up
- Setting up “Data Refresh” for updates on a set schedule
- Personal Gateway vs. On-Site Data Gateway
- Techniques for cleaning and shaping data
- Putting together information from several places
- Combining queries and removing pivots from data
- Power BI: A Quick Start Embedded for Reports on Embedding
- Custom Integration Using the Power BI REST API
- Adding custom visuals to Power BI to make it do more
- Using Quick Insights to look at data
- Key Influencers and Anomaly Detection
- Getting the most out of R and Python for advanced analytics
- Guided hands-on projects: making dashboards and reports that are useful in the real world
- Presentations by students and dashboard demos
- Review of the main ideas and lessons
- Discussion of Resources and Other Ways to Learn
- Certificates for finishing a course
- Principles of Data Visualisation
- Changes to data and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- (M Language) Power Query
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Making reports and dashboards that are interactive
- Visualizations Made to Order
- Making models of data for analysis
- Cutting and drilling down into data
- Publishing and Sharing (Power BI Service)
- Setting up Power BI Gateway
- Direct Query and Real-Time Connection to Data Sources
- Security for each row
- Power BI is built right into applications.
- Use of the Power BI Mobile App
- Features of Power BI Premium and Power BI Pro and How to Get Them
Meet Your Mentors
Meet Ryan Ramirez, a seasoned data analyst with a passion for transforming raw data into actionable insights. With over 8 years of experience in the field, Ryan has honed his skills in using Power BI to create visually compelling and interactive reports. He has successfully guided businesses in various industries to make informed decisions through data visualization. Ryan's course will empower you to master Power BI's features, from data modeling to creating dynamic dashboards, so you can become a proficient data storyteller.
Saqib is a Data Science educator, dedicated to simplifying the complexities of business intelligence. With a background in both finance and IT, Saqib understands the diverse needs of organizations when it comes to data analysis. His journey with Power BI began when he realized its potential to revolutionize data-driven decision-making. Course Insights: Saqib will guide you in leveraging Power BI's capabilities to connect, transform, and visualize data, enabling you to unlock hidden insights and drive business growth.
Rajesh Patel is a data science enthusiast who specializes in utilizing Power BI to create end-to-end analytics solutions. With a background in machine learning and predictive modeling, Rajesh seamlessly integrates advanced analytics techniques into the Power BI workflow. His practical approach focuses on showcasing how Power BI can go beyond reporting to enable forecasting, clustering, and sentiment analysis. Join Rajesh's course to bridge the gap between traditional business intelligence and cutting-edge data science, and learn to create impactful reports that drive data-informed strategies.
Total Admission Fee
Admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming cohort. Apply early to secure your seat.
Career Services By Checkmate IT Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft’s Power BI is a business analytics tool that lets you see and share what your data tells you. It lets people connect to different sources of data, make interactive reports and dashboards, and analyze data.
No, you don’t need to have done this before. Power BI is made to be easy to use, and even people who don’t know much about data can start to learn and use its features.
By learning Power BI, you can get better at displaying data, transforming data, making dynamic dashboards, modelling data, and analyzing business insights.
A Power BI training usually covers things like connecting to data sources, transforming and cleaning data, creating visualizations (charts, tables, maps), making calculated measures and columns, building interactive dashboards, and sharing reports.
Yes, Microsoft does offer Power BI certificates. Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate and Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Data Analyst Associate are both good examples.
Yes, we do offer help after training to help you get a job. This help includes access to tools, chances to meet new people, help with making a resume, and help getting ready for an interview.
You can work on projects like making a sales performance dashboard, analyzing customer data for marketing insights, visualizing financial data for budget tracking, or building a dynamic business KPI dashboard.
Yes, Power BI can be used with other tools and services for analyzing data. It can connect to a wide range of data sources, and you can use it with tools like Excel to do more thorough research.
Learning about Power BI can lead to jobs like Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Reporting Specialist, Data Visualisation Developer, and more in fields like finance, marketing, healthcare, and more.