Microsoft 365 Dynamics
Welcome to our complete training program for Microsoft 365 Dynamics! Microsoft 365 Dynamics has become a powerful set of tools for managing customer relationships, streamlining processes, and driving growth in the business world of today. Our training is meant to give you the skills and information you need to use Microsoft 365 Dynamics to its fullest potential and change the efficiency and success of your organization.
Why Microsoft 365 Dynamics?
Microsoft 365 Dynamics is a suite of integrated applications that empower businesses to optimize their operations, enhance customer engagement, and make data-driven decisions. Here’s why Microsoft 365 Dynamics is a key player in modern business technology:
Microsoft 365 Dynamics integrates various business functions, allowing seamless collaboration and information sharing.
Streamline customer relationship management (CRM) processes to enhance engagement and satisfaction.
Leverage data analytics and reporting capabilities to gain valuable insights and make informed business decisions.
Automation and Productivity:
Automate routine tasks and processes to increase efficiency and free up resources for strategic initiatives.
Key Highlights of Our Training:
Introduction to Microsoft 365 Dynamics:
Learn about the suite’s parts, what it can do, and how it changes business processes.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
Look into CRM features like lead management, sales automation, and customer service.
Sales and Marketing:
Learn about the tools you can use to manage sales pipelines, make marketing campaigns, and keep track of how customers connect with you.
Field service Management:
Learn how to optimize field operations, manage resources, and give great customer care.
Business Intelligence and Analytics:
Learn about tools for data analysis that can be used to make reports, graphs, and other ways to show data.
Check out Power Automate to create and automate workflows that make your business run more smoothly.
Check out Power Automate to create and automate workflows that make your business run more smoothly.
Customization and Extensions:
Learn how to change and add to Dynamics applications so that they meet the needs of your business.
Why Choose Our Microsoft 365 Dynamics Training?
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 journey. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Then, Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
Learn from seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Microsoft 365 Dynamics implementation and use.
Gain practical experience through guided exercises, real-world scenarios, and interactive simulations.
Acquire skills that are in high demand for businesses seeking to optimize operations and customer engagement.
Enhance your career prospects by becoming proficient in a technology that drives business success.
Flexible Learning Formats:
Choose from online self-paced courses or live instructor-led sessions to accommodate your schedule.
Who Should Attend:
- Business Professionals seeking to optimize operations
- CRM and Sales Managers aiming to enhance customer engagement
- IT Professionals responsible for implementing Microsoft 365 Dynamics
- Anyone interested in leveraging technology to drive business growth
Why Choose Checkmate IT Tech?
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your Microsoft 365 Dynamics journey. Checkmate IT offers a comprehensive introduction to Microsoft 365 Dynamics, including both theoretical and practical aspects. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
- Overview of Microsoft 365 Dynamics Suite
- Role and Importance of Microsoft 365 Dynamics in Business Operations
- Navigating the Microsoft 365 Dynamics Interface
- Exploring Dynamics 365 Sales
- Understanding Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Importing and Exporting Data in Dynamics 365
- Data Duplication Management and Data Cleansing
- Integrating Dynamics 365 with Other Applications and Services
- Customizing Entities, Fields, and Forms
- Creating Views and Dashboards for Data Visualization
- Business Process Flows and Workflows in Dynamics 365
- Managing Leads, Opportunities, and Sales Processes
- Automating Customer Service Workflows and Case Management
- Using Knowledge Base and Self-Service Portals
- Creating Marketing Campaigns and Segments
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation in Dynamics 365
- Analyzing Campaign Performance and ROI
- Scheduling and Dispatching Field Service Resources
- Managing Work Orders, Service Agreements, and Contracts
- Mobile App for Field Technicians and Real-Time Updates
- Introduction to Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Integrating Power Platform with Dynamics 365 Solutions
This module covers integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems and data migration techniques, including topics such as using integration tools and services, configuring data exchange, and performing data migration using data import/export tools.
- Managing Users, Security Roles, and Permissions
- Auditing and Compliance in Dynamics 365
- Best Practices for Administering Dynamics 365 Instances
- Guided Hands-On Projects: Implementing Dynamics 365 Solutions
- Student Presentations and Solution Demonstrations
- Review of Key Concepts and Takeaways
- Discussion of Further Learning Paths and Resources
- Certificates of Completion
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP)
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customization and Configuration
- Workflow Automation
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Integration with Other Systems (APIs, Azure Services)
- Data Migration
- Reporting and Analytics
- User Training and Support
- Solution Design and Architecture
- Lifecycle Management and Upgrades
Meet Your Mentors
Experience: John Roberts is an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant with over 8 years of experience putting Dynamics 365 solutions in place and making them fit different businesses. He has worked on projects associated to customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and business process automation (BPA). Course Insight: In his training lessons, John will talk about the most important parts and features of Microsoft Dynamics 365, such as the Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Finance and Operations modules. He will lead students through hands-on tasks that teach them how to set up and change Dynamics 365 applications to meet the needs of their businesses.
Pam Meriton has a lot of experience. She is a Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Developer and has worked on software development and integrating custom applications. She knows how to utilize the Power Platform to add to Dynamics 365 apps, connect them to other systems, and make custom workflows and plugins. Training Insights: Pam's lesson will be about customizing and developing with Dynamics 365. You will get hands on how to use Dynamics 365 to make custom data, forms, and business logic.
Anna Watson has worked as a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant for a long time. She is an expert in evaluating and refining business processes. She has worked with different companies to figure out what their business needs are and set up Dynamics 365 tools so that they work with their processes. Insights into the Course: Alex's training sessions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 will focus on business process analysis and solution creation. She will show students how to set up effective Dynamics 365 implementations by describing entities, relationships, workflows, and reporting structures.
Admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming cohort. Apply early to secure your seat.
"Begin your journey with a 20% upfront payment, and our dedicated associate will guide you through the enrollment process."
Career Services By Checkmate IT Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of cloud-based business applications that help companies run their sales, customer service, financial, operations, and other parts of their business. It helps businesses improve customer engagement, streamline their processes, and make choices based on data.
Even if you already know how business works, you can still learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 from scratch. Having a basic idea of how business works can help you understand how the platform works.
By learning about Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can learn how to set up and customize business tools, manage customer relationships, analysis data, automate workflow, and improve business processes.
In a normal Microsoft Dynamics 365 course, you’ll learn about the different modules (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, etc.), how to configure entities and fields, how to make workflows, reports, and dashboards, how to connect to other systems, and how to use the Power Platform.
Yes, there are certificates for Microsoft Dynamics 365 from Microsoft. Some examples are Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate and Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate.
Yes, we do offer help after training to help you get a job. This help includes access to tools, chances to meet new people, help with making a resume, and help getting ready for an interview.
You can work on projects like customizing a sales pipeline, setting up a customer service site, automating lead qualification processes, making customer journey maps, or integrating Dynamics 365 with Power BI for reporting.
Yes, you can focus on a certain area, such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service, or Finance and Operations. Each section focuses on a different part of running a business.
Learning about Microsoft Dynamics 365 can lead to jobs like Dynamics 365 Consultant, Business Analyst, CRM Administrator, Solution Architect, and roles in fields like CRM consulting, sales, and customer service.