AWS Cloud Based
Welcome to our full training program for AWS Cloud-Based Solutions! In this age of digital transformation, cloud computing has changed the way companies work and how they come up with new ideas. Our training is meant to give you the skills and information you need to design, deploy, and manage powerful cloud-based solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Why AWS Cloud-Based Solutions?
AWS has a wide range of cloud services that can be scaled up or down, are flexible, and save money. Cloud-based solutions let businesses build applications, store data, and handle resources without the limitations of on-premises infrastructure. Here’s why it is important for modern IT workers to know how to use AWS Cloud-Based Solutions:
AWS lets you add or take away resources based on demand, so you can make the best use of your resources.
Applications and services can be built, tested, and put into use quickly with cloud-based solutions.
Businesses can save money and avoid making upfront investments by using pay-as-you-go prices and flexible resources.
AWS services like AI, machine learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT) help businesses come up with new ideas and build new value.
Key Highlights of Our Training:
Learn about the AWS cloud platform:
Its main services, and the main perks it offers.
Learn about EC2 servers, auto scaling, serverless computing, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Storage and Databases:
Learn about S3, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB, and other storage and database services, such as RDS and DynamoDB.
Networking and Content Delivery:
Check out VPC, Route 53, CloudFront, and AWS Direct Connect for networking and content delivery.
Security and Identity:
To keep your cloud resources safe, you should know about IAM, security groups, encryption, and best practices.
Monitoring and Management:
Use CloudWatch, CloudFormation, and AWS Trusted Advisor to handle your resources in the best way possible.
Big Data and Analytics:
Look into AWS data services like Redshift, Athena, EMR, and QuickSight for analytics and insights.
Internet of Things (IoT) and AI:
Learn about the IoT services and AI/ML tools that are available on AWS.
Why Choose Our AWS Cloud-Based Solutions Training?
Learn from cloud experts who share real-world tips and the best ways to do things in their field.
Build cloud-based solutions, use AWS services, and do hands-on labs to get real-world experience.
Learn skills that cloud architects, developers, system managers, and others are looking for.
To move up in your career, you can use your knowledge of AWS Cloud-Based Solutions to get jobs in cloud computing, design, and technology.
Flexible Learning Formats:
You can choose to take online courses at your own pace and schedule.
Who Should Attend:
- Cloud Enthusiasts
- Developers and Programmers
- IT Professionals
- Anyone interested in mastering AWS Cloud-Based Solutions
Why Choose Checkmate IT Tech?
If you are looking for training providers that offer ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your AWS Cloud-Based Solutions journey. Checkmate IT offers a comprehensive introduction to AWS Cloud-Based Solutions, including both theoretical and practical aspects. These may include access to trainers, online communities, practice exercises, and job placement assistance. Checkmate IT Tech offers flexible training options that suit your schedule and learning preferences.
- Understanding the Basics of Cloud Computing and AWS
- Overview of AWS Services, Offerings, and Use Cases
- Setting up an AWS Account and Access Management
- Exploring AWS Global Infrastructure: Regions, Availability Zones
- Setting up Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) for Network Isolation
- Implementing Subnets, Route Tables, and Security Groups
- Understanding AWS Compute Services: EC2, Lambda, ECS, Faregate
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines in the Cloud
- Building Serverless Applications with AWS Lambda
- Implementing Data Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Understanding AWS Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora
- Configuring Databases for High Availability and Scalability
- Using AWS Content Delivery Services: CloudFront and Route 53
- Implementing Load Balancing for High Availability
- Setting up Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and Direct Connect
- Designing IAM Policies and Roles for Access Control
- Managing User Identity and Authentication with IAM
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and SSO
- Implementing Security Best Practices for Cloud Environments
- Securing Data at Rest and in Transit with Encryption
- Auditing and Monitoring Security Events with AWS Services
- Understanding Cost Optimization Strategies in AWS
- Using AWS Cost Management Tools and Services
- Analyzing Costs and Optimizing Resources for Efficiency
- Building Scalable and Resilient Applications in AWS
- Deploying Applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Managing Containers with Amazon ECS and Kubernetes
- Designing Hybrid Architectures with On-Premises and Cloud Components
- Implementing Data and Application Migration Strategies
- Connecting On-Premises Infrastructure with AWS Services
- Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Using AWS Code Pipeline and Code Deploy for Application Deployment
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with AWS CloudFormation
- Guided Hands-On Projects: Building Cloud-Based Solutions with AWS
- Practice Exercises and Demonstrations
- Review of Key Concepts and Takeaways
- Discussion of Further Learning Paths and Resources
- Certificates of Completion
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Understanding of AWS Services and Offerings
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Virtualization and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance Design
- Networking in AWS (VPC, Subnets, Security Groups)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Data Storage and Management (S3, RDS, DynamoDB)
- Serverless Architecture with AWS Lambda
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- AWS Security Best Practices
- Monitoring and Logging using Amazon CloudWatch
- Cost Optimization Strategies in AWS
- Compliance and Governance in the Cloud
Meet Your Mentors
Dr. Emily Anderson is a well-known AWS expert with an abundance of knowledge in cloud architecture, solution design, and best practices. She is an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CCP) and an AWS certified Developer. A valuable mentor who covers all domains of AWS with her knowledge and experience. Her proficiency lies in creating well-architected frameworks, cost optimization, and hybrid cloud solutions. As a mentor, Emily is passionate about guiding students to design solutions that align with business objectives.
Andres is a dynamic cloud architect with a deep expertise in AWS services and methods for moving to the cloud. With more than 10 years of experience, he has led organizations through the process of adopting the cloud, making them become more efficient and able to grow. Andres’s enthusiasm for elevating cloud architecture knowledge and practices makes him a valuable mentor for those seeking to excel in AWS cloud-based courses.
Admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming cohort. Apply early to secure your seat.
Career Services By Checkmate IT Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a complete cloud computing platform that offers a wide range of services, such as storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning, and more. It is important because it lets companies use scalable, low-cost cloud resources to build and launch apps without having to build a lot of physical infrastructure.
Even if you do not know much about computers or technology, you can still learn about AWS cloud services. It helps to have a basic idea of how computers work.
Learning about AWS cloud services can help you get better at cloud infrastructure provisioning, virtualization, networking, data management, security practices, and working with different AWS services.
A normal AWS cloud services course covers things like an overview of the AWS platform, virtual servers (EC2 instances), storage services (S3, EBS), networking (VPC), security best practices, database services (RDS, DynamoDB), and deploying applications on AWS.
Yes, AWS has a wide range of certifications, such as AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, and more. These titles show that you know a lot about different parts of AWS.
Yes, we do offer job placement assistance after training to help you get a job. This help includes access to tools, chances to meet new people, help with making a resume, and help getting ready for an interview.
You can work on projects like deploying a web application on EC2 instances, setting up a scalable storage solution with S3, making a virtual private network (VPC), and building a server less application with AWS Lambda.
Yes, you can specialize in things like AWS architecture, cloud security, DevOps practices, data analytics, machine learning, or become a certified AWS solution engineer or developer.
When you know about AWS cloud services, you can get jobs like Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect, DevOps Engineer, and Solutions Architect. You can also get jobs in fields like technology and business.